The EuroMillions lottery is open to residents throughout Europe, but it can be played by people from all over the world. Compared to most national lotteries that are restricted to the residents of a specific country, EuroMillions pools all the money from across Europe into one giant jackpot!
Draws happen every Tuesday and Friday, which means lots of winners and news to keep up-to-date on. Be sure to check back regularly, as we will update this section with the latest EuroMillions lottery news.
What’s the current jackpot? Did anyone win the last draw, or did the jackpot roll over? Have there been any changes to the lottery in general? You’ll find answers to these questions and stories about the latest winners, upcoming jackpots and Superdraws, and any other EuroMillions related news.
- Chris and Colin Weir Are Splitting Up
- Ade Goodchild Claims €81.3M EuroMillions Pot
- EuroMillions Winners Giving Back
- New UK EuroMillionaire Comes Forward
- Irish Family Syndicate Wins EuroMillions Jackpot
- Northern Ireland Couple Win €129.6 Million Pot
- Get Ready for the Next EuroMillions SuperDraw!
- Jane Park Is Launching Boyfriend Quest – £60,000/Year Reward
- EuroMillions Superdraw Jackpot Won in Switzerland
- UK Millionaire Maker Raffle Getting Bigger and Better in 2019