The easiest way to increase your chances of winning the lottery is to buy more tickets. The more lines you have in the game, the better chances you stand at taking home one of the prizes. But buying a lot of tickets costs a lot of money and you have to be prepared to make a serious investment. If you want to get more tickets but you don’t want to put in a large amount of money, then you can play in a EuroMillions syndicate! You get better winning chances for affordable prices! Here is everything you need to know about syndicates, how to play them, and the advantages they bring:
[How to Start a Syndicate] | [Play Syndicates Online] | [Types of Syndicates] | [FAQ]
What is a EuroMillions syndicate?
A EuroMillions syndicate is a group of people who buy their EuroMillions tickets together as a group. They each own all of the tickets, which means that they will share any prize that the tickets will generate. Instead of playing with individual tickets, you can play as part of a group to boost your odds of winning.
How does a EuroMillions syndicate work?
The principle is simple – the members of the group purchase tickets together for the EuroMillions. Instead of paying for the entire amount, they each contribute with a share of the total price. This means that the EuroMillions tickets belong to all the syndicate members and that they must share any prize won with the ticket(s).
What happens if a syndicate wins the lottery?
If the EuroMillions syndicate wins the lottery, then the total amount of the prize(s) is shared by all the members of the group. Please note that prize is not divided equally between the syndicate members, but according to the initial contribution that they have made to the ticket purchase.
How do you start a syndicate?
Putting together a EuroMillions syndicate is very simple. You need to find the people you want to play with, then you can play EuroMillions together. Here are the main steps of starting a syndicate:
Find your syndicate members
Rally up the people you want to play with – they can be your friends, family, your co-workers or anybody else. The only thing you need to have in common is your passion for the lottery.
Set up the roles and tasks
You need to know who is going to buy the tickets for the group. This should be somebody you trust. It’s up to you if you want to get tickets from several retailers or from the same one.
Choose the numbers
Discuss to find the best number choice method for you. Are you going to use random numbers for the tickets? What about hot and cold numbers? Make sure everybody agrees on the selection method.
Establish the shares
According to the money that each person puts in to buy the tickets, you can determine what share of the winnings each member is entitled to.
Set up a recurrence plan
If you want to turn your syndicate play into a habit, then you have to decide who will buy tickets for the upcoming draws and when these will be purchased.
Can you play EuroMillions syndicates online?
Yes, you most certainly can. In fact, playing syndicates online is the easiest way to participate in a group play because everything is already organized. The group is open to all online players. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- When you buy EuroMillions tickets online, select syndicates as your ticket type.
- Choose the type of syndicate you want to play.
- Choose how many shares you want to buy – use the “+” and “-“ buttons to input your choice.
- Set up and account on theLotter.
- Make the purchase online.
Is it worth joining a lottery syndicate?
While the answer to this question is ultimately up to you, we think that this game method is worth it because it instantly boosts your odds of winning! When you play with one individual line, you have 1 chance in 139,838,160 to win the jackpot. If you play with 200 tickets, even if you only pay for part of their cost, your chances are instantly boosted to 200 in 139,838,160.
What Are the Advantages of EuroMillions syndicates?
- You can play with a large number of tickets but make a minimal investment.
- You can actively increase your odds of winning the EuroMillions.
What Are the Disadvantages of EuroMillions syndicates?
- You have to share your prize with the rest of the members.
- You are not the only owner of the winning ticket.
What Are the Types of EuroMillions syndicates available online?
When you buy your EuroMillions tickets online with lottery messenger service theLotter, you have access to four different types of syndicates. Each of them can bring an advantage to your game. Find out more about this in the list below:
- Random Selection Syndicate – If you want to cover a wide range of numbers on your tickets, then go with this type of syndicate. All the tickets feature random combinations of numbers for both the main numbers and the Lucky Stars.
- Guaranteed Main Number Match – With this type of EuroMillions syndicate, you can know for sure that you will match at least one of the main numbers because your tickets are guaranteed to cover the entire range (1-50).
- Guaranteed Lucky Star Match – This EuroMillions syndicate offers the assurance that you will match the Lucky Stars in the game. The tickets in the group include all the possible combinations of 2 numbers from 1 to 12, which means that whatever the drawn additional numbers will be, you will have them on one of your tickets. It’s a good start towards the jackpot.
- Systematic Form Syndicate – This type of syndicate is a systematic form that can be shared by several players. It features all the possible combinations of 6-10 numbers (the numbers will be chosen at random) for the main numbers (1-50). If these 6-10 numbers match the winning numbers, then the group wins more EuroMillions prizes because these are on several tickets.
A syndicate agreement is an official document made by the members of a group lottery play. This includes information such as the full names of the participants, their individual contribution they have made to the syndicate, their rights, and their responsibilities.
According to the rules of the EuroMillions lottery, syndicate agreements are not required. However, these could prove to be useful because they are legal proof of the syndicate’s structure and the identity of the members.
While you face the same winning odds for the prizes, when you play EuroMillions syndicates, you stand a better chance of winning a prize because you participate with a large number of tickets.
Yes, syndicates are a legal way of playing the EuroMillions lottery. There is no restriction regarding the number of people who can own tickets together.
There is no limit to the number of members allowed in a syndicate. The group that purchases the tickets together can include as many members as they agree on. For example, the Manilva syndicate, which won half of a €174 million in February 2018, had 140 members who shared the winnings.