The EuroMillions lottery is open to residents throughout Europe but it can be played by people from all over the world. Compared to most national lotteries that are restricted to the residents of a specific country, EuroMillions pools all the money from across Europe into one giant jackpot! Draws happen every Tuesday and Friday, which means lots of winners and news to keep up to date on. Be sure to check back regularly, as we will update this section with the latest EuroMillions lottery news.
What’s the current jackpot? Did anyone win the last draw, or did the jackpot roll over? Have there been any changes to the lottery in general? All of that and more will be discussed. You’ll find stories about the latest winners, upcoming jackpots and Superdraws, and any other EuroMillions related news.
- The Next European Millionaire Maker Draw Happening on February 23rd
- EuroMillions Jackpot Cap and Record Reached for the Third Time
- Happy 1000 Draws, EuroMillions!
- First 2 EuroMillions Jackpots of 2017 Go to Ireland and Spain
- EuroMillions 2016: Recap of The Best moments
- This 4 EuroMillions winners showed us there is hope for humanity
- Belgian EuroMillions Fans are on a Lucky Streak
- Kosovo War Refugee Wins EuroMillions Superdraw Jackpot
- EuroMillions Superdraw now at €156M!
- EuroMillions Changes the Rules of the Game Starting September